Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

Happy Family Day! - A quick check-in



Hey guys!

So in some regions of Canada (I think mainly Ontario) it is Family Day. Banks, schools, etc. are closed, with hopes that families will take this extra time to spend the day together. Which is a great idea and something everyone should try more to do, in my opinion. 
I live with my boyfriend, in a separate province from my family, so our plan is to make a yummy meal for supper and relax on the couch, playing video games and watching the Olympics (go Canada!).

Mostly I wanted to write this post just to quickly check in, so you don't think I forgot you! I got back from my trip to Cuba, early Saturday morning. It was really great! I'll be sure to write a post on that as soon as I get all my pictures in order! I can't wait until spring, so sick of the cold! Especially now that I've had a taste of the good stuff ;)

Hope you're all having a fantastic Monday! And maybe go call your mom :)
Happy Family Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment