Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Haul | Dynamite + Payless

Hey guys! 

Today I wanted to share with you a few things I picked up a couple weeks ago at Dynamite. 
They recently opened one up at a mall near me, and I'd never been into one before, so I thought I'd check it out. I managed to find four tops I really liked and as an added bonus they were all on sale!




I love this cute lightweight jacket. I've been seeing a lot of monochrome/ black and white for spring this year and I love the pattern! I picked this up for $22 (I think).



Keeping with the monochrome theme, I got this long sleeve crop tee. It's a really soft material and wont be too heavy even into the summer. This was only $15.


I also got this pretty royal blue top with 3/4 length sleeves. Also very soft, and I thought it could be nice with a pair of leggings or jeans. The neck line is really flattering as well; I think this was also around $20.



This is my favourite piece I got. It's again, really soft, and a bit cropped. It will be perfect when it starts to warm up a bit with a cute skirt or some shorts, and I've worn it a couple times recently with some high waisted jeans (check them out here, in my American Apparel haul). I love this sweater so much and it was also around $20.


I also popped into Payless one day just to look around. I have small feet (size 5.5) and I find Payless doesn't always have the cutest styles in my size, but I was pleased to find this pair of heels that I actually really liked. 



Please ignore the washing machine ;) haha!
They're the Fioni brand that Payless carries and they seem very comfortable; they have a thick heel, which is great for me since I'm a tad unstable in heels. I haven't had a chance to wear them out yet, but I can't wait until I do!
I seriously can't wait until spring. *sighs*


That's all for today folks! Which pieces are your favourites?

Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment