Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tag | 50 Random Questions

I've been a little off the radar for the last couple weeks and I didn't want you to think I was neglecting you! So I went on tumblr and searched for the 50 Random Questions tag. 
I wasn't tagged by anyone..deal with it ;P


  1. Where were you 3 hours ago?- Sleeping in my bed, having a weird dream.
  2. Who are you in love with? Le boyfriend.
  3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?-Nope.
  4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?-A candle and a CD case/holder thing.
  5. When is the last time you went to the mall?- Last week.
  6. Are you wearing socks right now?-No
  7. When was the last time you drove out of town?- Hmm.. it's been a while. I flew out at Christmas.
  8. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?- No, not for a long time. What movie would you recommend?
  9. What was the last thing you had to drink?-Yes
  10. What are you wearing right now?- My pjs and my high school hoodie :)
  11. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?- I don’t have a car.
  12. Last food that you ate?-An everything bagel. Mmmm.
  13. Where were you last week at this time?- On my way to work.
  14. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?- Two button ups for work, a crop tank and some black tights,
  15. What is your favorite animal?- Probably a dog.
  16. Your dream vacation?- England or Greece! (Managed a trip to England last summer; would LOVE to go back!)
  17. Worst injury you’ve ever had? - Stitches in my forehead after tripping over my own shoe. *takes bow*
  18. Have you been in love?-I think so.
  19. Do you miss anyone right now?- Yes
  20. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?- I wish I had one haha.
  21. What are your plans for tonight?- Working until 9:30 :(
  22. Who is the last person you sent a text message?- John
  23. Next trip you are going to take?- To Johns parents for Easter.
  24. What do you want to know about the future?- Will my kids be assholes? haha
  25. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?- Not yet.
  26. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor’s visit?- I guess so?
  27. Where is your best friend?- I assume at work.
  28. How is your best friend?- Just dandy, thank you for asking.
  29. Do you have a tan?- I have a bit left over from my trip to Cuba!
  30. What are you listening to right now?- The sound my laptop makes when it's over heating.
  31. Do you collect anything?- Not officially. I'm a bit sentimental though.
  32. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?- I know a few, I try not to contribute.
  33. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?- I think back home with my mom.
  34. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?- Yes of course
  35. What does your last text message say?- "Meeting w my boss for the next hour and a half though. I'll tty after"
  36. Do you like hot sauce?- No, spicy doesn't agree with me.
  37. Last time you took a shower?- Yesterday
  38. Do you need to do laundry?-Yes. Our washer was broken for a week or so, so we've got quite the pile.
  39. What is your heritage?- Canadian, French, Scottish, Venezuelan (Spanish)
  40. Are you someone’s best friend?- I hope so.
  41. Are you rich?- Nope.
  42. What is your favorite food?- Candy, mashed potatoes, smothering steak, fresh baked bread.
  43. What is your Song of the week?- Didn't Leave Nobody But the Baby - O' Brother Where Art Thou OST.
  44. The best thing you eat for breakfast? - French toast.
  45. How many languages ​​can you speak?- 2, English and French
  46. What color is your hair?-Naturally dark brown, right now it's kind of auburn-y brown
  47. How many brothers / sisters do you have?- One sister.
  48. Your OTP?- Mary Poppins and Bert haha.
  49. What color are your eyes?- Dark brown
  50. Do you have tattoos / piercings? - Just my ears pierced. Would maybe like to get a tattoo.

I tag you to answer these 50 questions! If you have any other questions, ask below!

I hope you have a great day guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment